Past and Present Dogs

  • Hurricane Melodrama (Mel) (3-25-11 to .........)
  • CH Hurricane Little Feat (Tiny) (9-1-08 to .......)
  • Ajax Hurricane Greta (Greta) (12-22-05 to ......)
  • CH Voyageur-Esprit Calli Flower (Calli) (4-3-94 to 5-26-10)
  • Auten's Ursa Major (JJ) 5-19-92 to 6-5-05)
  • Am. and Can. CH Auten's Hurricane Lola (Lola) (1-21-88 to 8-13-03)
  • Le Chevy of Oui Oui of Peewee JH (Chevy) (10-15-86 to 6-10-92)
  • (pictures still to come)
Site to keep up with the day to day activities of Hurricane Brittany pups (Greta and Dealer's Brittany babies AND Tiny and Dealer Puppies for now AND: Tiny and Miles puppies!!! )

new website: http://www.hurricanebrittanys.com/

Planned breedings for 2013:

Mel and Miles (Miles is from Ajax Brittanys) pups due late August

Ajax Brittanys website: http://www.ajaxbrittanys.com/

See Cheryl Orange's website for more Dealer and CLO Brittany's: http://www.pluth.net/clo/dealer/dealer.htm

Send an email to HurricaneBrittanys: kelly.woerfel@gmail.com

Monday, July 12, 2010

Beef wrote the following letter:

Hey everyone...I went to the LaSalle Brittany Club training class for dog's under 2 years old...Yep that's me they were talking about...I took my Buddy IKE and my dad in MY truck and we headed out at 7am Saturday morning. I was not sure what to expect...last thing was more yelping and biting dogs to bother me...I get enough of that from IKE {I still like Ike better}.....anyway this guy who's a professional trainer Tom Tracey Jr. he told the parents all kinds of cool things for us to work on so I could be a champion field dog...I am now anyway -There is not a field I can't poop in and maybe twice!!!!! We learned about collars and special ropes and Wow we even learned about AGILITY. We had to stand on a barrel and hold our head up high and not look nervous about it... I was like a rock {sing to me Bob Seeger...Like a Rock}...and we had time for water break and EATS...and when the BEEF EATS..everyone eats!!!! OK back to what we did after lunch. We got to work with live quail...I was not sure if I liked those things...oh man!!!! They scared me at first...NO WAY did I want to touch that Thing... but after I ate some of the feathers on the ground That Tom pulled out...they felt funny in my mouth...but then I figured out Hey this isn't to bad...I can get that bird...He won't hurt me!!!! I got that old bird...I"M COOL JUST CALL ME "KILLER' THE BIRD DOG!!!!! CHECK ME OUT in the pictures my dad took...he was cool to, he keep telling me I was a good boy...any doubt????? I think not!!!!
Until next time and you all stay cool!!! WOOF WOOF!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment