Past and Present Dogs

  • Hurricane Melodrama (Mel) (3-25-11 to .........)
  • CH Hurricane Little Feat (Tiny) (9-1-08 to .......)
  • Ajax Hurricane Greta (Greta) (12-22-05 to ......)
  • CH Voyageur-Esprit Calli Flower (Calli) (4-3-94 to 5-26-10)
  • Auten's Ursa Major (JJ) 5-19-92 to 6-5-05)
  • Am. and Can. CH Auten's Hurricane Lola (Lola) (1-21-88 to 8-13-03)
  • Le Chevy of Oui Oui of Peewee JH (Chevy) (10-15-86 to 6-10-92)
  • (pictures still to come)
Site to keep up with the day to day activities of Hurricane Brittany pups (Greta and Dealer's Brittany babies AND Tiny and Dealer Puppies for now AND: Tiny and Miles puppies!!! )

new website: http://www.hurricanebrittanys.com/

Planned breedings for 2013:

Mel and Miles (Miles is from Ajax Brittanys) pups due late August

Ajax Brittanys website: http://www.ajaxbrittanys.com/

See Cheryl Orange's website for more Dealer and CLO Brittany's: http://www.pluth.net/clo/dealer/dealer.htm

Send an email to HurricaneBrittanys: kelly.woerfel@gmail.com

Thursday, April 22, 2010

aliens

I think I felt some blips and slight movement last night. Greta doesn't want to sit still to let me check. When we go to bed, she is motionless and that's the best time.....I layed my hand on her belly and waited........I felt something and it was either a puppy or a gas bubble - lol.

The one I felt, just felt like it was cute. I can tell these things...it comes with being crazy - haha. We have just over 2 weeks now and I can not wait! Good thing I'm so busy or I would be pulling my hair out.

Just making sure I have everything ready and next week I'll start taking her temperature morning and evening. When her temperature drops, pups should come within 24 hours.

I love Brittanys....now I have to figure out how to set up a webcam for all of you..............

No comments:

Post a Comment