Past and Present Dogs

  • Hurricane Melodrama (Mel) (3-25-11 to .........)
  • CH Hurricane Little Feat (Tiny) (9-1-08 to .......)
  • Ajax Hurricane Greta (Greta) (12-22-05 to ......)
  • CH Voyageur-Esprit Calli Flower (Calli) (4-3-94 to 5-26-10)
  • Auten's Ursa Major (JJ) 5-19-92 to 6-5-05)
  • Am. and Can. CH Auten's Hurricane Lola (Lola) (1-21-88 to 8-13-03)
  • Le Chevy of Oui Oui of Peewee JH (Chevy) (10-15-86 to 6-10-92)
  • (pictures still to come)
Site to keep up with the day to day activities of Hurricane Brittany pups (Greta and Dealer's Brittany babies AND Tiny and Dealer Puppies for now AND: Tiny and Miles puppies!!! )

new website: http://www.hurricanebrittanys.com/

Planned breedings for 2013:

Mel and Miles (Miles is from Ajax Brittanys) pups due late August

Ajax Brittanys website: http://www.ajaxbrittanys.com/

See Cheryl Orange's website for more Dealer and CLO Brittany's: http://www.pluth.net/clo/dealer/dealer.htm

Send an email to HurricaneBrittanys: kelly.woerfel@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Baby Maggie at doggie camp

Maggie came last night to stay for a few days while her family goes away for a wedding......Tiny and Greta are having a ball playing with her and she is having fun too. She met Tiny's sister, Belle, last night after I groomed Belle and at first she didn't like how crazy Tiny and Belle get when they get together - and Maggie would come near me for protection (sit under my lawn chair) but later she checked Belle out and they all just sniffed the yard and played. After Belle left we went inside and Tiny and Maggie played and played. Very cute. Then Maggie slept with me on the couch. She is very cuddly and it was nice. Dogs went outside to potty and then I put Maggie in with Tiny in her crate. They snuggled up and slept all night! No noises out of them till I woke them up at about 5:15. She ate and played till I had to leave for work and then went in the crate with Tiny (Tiny sleeps in the crate but since Mark is home I usually don't close the crate door when I leave for work but I did today so Tiny could babysit Maggie until Mark or Max wake up).
I'll post pictures and video later - I wanted to spend my time with her and not be sitting at the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment