Past and Present Dogs

  • Hurricane Melodrama (Mel) (3-25-11 to .........)
  • CH Hurricane Little Feat (Tiny) (9-1-08 to .......)
  • Ajax Hurricane Greta (Greta) (12-22-05 to ......)
  • CH Voyageur-Esprit Calli Flower (Calli) (4-3-94 to 5-26-10)
  • Auten's Ursa Major (JJ) 5-19-92 to 6-5-05)
  • Am. and Can. CH Auten's Hurricane Lola (Lola) (1-21-88 to 8-13-03)
  • Le Chevy of Oui Oui of Peewee JH (Chevy) (10-15-86 to 6-10-92)
  • (pictures still to come)
Site to keep up with the day to day activities of Hurricane Brittany pups (Greta and Dealer's Brittany babies AND Tiny and Dealer Puppies for now AND: Tiny and Miles puppies!!! )

new website: http://www.hurricanebrittanys.com/

Planned breedings for 2013:

Mel and Miles (Miles is from Ajax Brittanys) pups due late August

Ajax Brittanys website: http://www.ajaxbrittanys.com/

See Cheryl Orange's website for more Dealer and CLO Brittany's: http://www.pluth.net/clo/dealer/dealer.htm

Send an email to HurricaneBrittanys: kelly.woerfel@gmail.com

Monday, June 14, 2010

Random Thoughts

* They are so much work now but also sooo much fun that it's worth it
* Tiny adores them and is the best big sister/babysitter!
* They LOVE Max (my son) and I don't know why :)
* Mark (husband) says "puppy puppy puppy" and they all come running
* I tap spoon to food pan and they all come running
* Greta is reducing her time but with their teeth, it's understandable
* I've grown very attached to them and I'm sure you can see Hurricane Brittany puppies are raised with love
* New homes better visit if possible or at the very least send me pictures and updates
* I will be so sad to see them go (starting to cry now at the thought of it)
* I love each one of them and would not be able to choose one - great litter!
* No one has fallen in the pond yet, which is good
* I want to be back home with them already, and I just left them an hour and a half ago, they are probably still sleeping
* Beefcake did something twice yesterday that was amazing: I put food down and you can see he loves food, but he went to the doorwall and cried....I took him out and he pooped right away! He told me had had to go, did it - then he went back in and immediately started eating....he's so smart!

No comments:

Post a Comment