Past and Present Dogs

  • Hurricane Melodrama (Mel) (3-25-11 to .........)
  • CH Hurricane Little Feat (Tiny) (9-1-08 to .......)
  • Ajax Hurricane Greta (Greta) (12-22-05 to ......)
  • CH Voyageur-Esprit Calli Flower (Calli) (4-3-94 to 5-26-10)
  • Auten's Ursa Major (JJ) 5-19-92 to 6-5-05)
  • Am. and Can. CH Auten's Hurricane Lola (Lola) (1-21-88 to 8-13-03)
  • Le Chevy of Oui Oui of Peewee JH (Chevy) (10-15-86 to 6-10-92)
  • (pictures still to come)
Site to keep up with the day to day activities of Hurricane Brittany pups (Greta and Dealer's Brittany babies AND Tiny and Dealer Puppies for now AND: Tiny and Miles puppies!!! )

new website: http://www.hurricanebrittanys.com/

Planned breedings for 2013:

Mel and Miles (Miles is from Ajax Brittanys) pups due late August

Ajax Brittanys website: http://www.ajaxbrittanys.com/

See Cheryl Orange's website for more Dealer and CLO Brittany's: http://www.pluth.net/clo/dealer/dealer.htm

Send an email to HurricaneBrittanys: kelly.woerfel@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Storms made us change up the routine a little

It was storming from when I got pups up at 4:30 till almost when it was time for me to go to work so they couldn't go outside except for a little bit just before I left today. So we had all the action inside. They last longer too, so instead of potty outside, eat, play in kitchen, nap while I shower, then outside for 20 minutes or so we had potty inside (not my favorite thing - too much clean up), eat, play in kitchen, Tiny came into babysit and play with them while I took a shower. I didn't know what I'd find so I took the fastest shower ever. When I say Tiny came in to babysit, I mean it. She is jumping readily over the baby gate, back and forth to wear she wants to be. (Thanks a lot, Max, for teaching her that!) I came back and it wasn't too bad. No one had pottied and just the toys were all over and Tiny was still with them. They konked out at about 6:15 and cried at edge of the puppy pen. They wanted to go to sleep so I put them in and did a few things. The storm stopped so I took 2 out with big dogs just for a short time. They really wanted to sleep though. I put them back and got the other 3 for a few minutes and then left them with some crumbled up puppy treats and left for work hoping they would fall back asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment